Saturday, November 10:
- 8:30AM HUNKR GRAVEL 100k Race
- 1:00PM ELECTRIC BIKE RACE
Sunday November 11:
- 8:30AM MOUNTAIN BIKE RACE – Junior + Beginner + Intermediate
- 9:30AM ELECTRIC BIKE RACE – SPORT thru Elite
- 11:00AM KID’S MOUNTAIN BIKE RACE – Ages 6-8 & 9 – 11yrs
HUNKR 100k Gravel Race
Saturday morning we will be hosting at HUNKR 100km Gravel Race!
- Early Registration $69 (Price goes up $10 October 18)
A HUNKR is a 100 kilometer bicycle race featuring the following:
- A Mass Start – all racers will be staged based on their projected finishing time, and will start together.
- 100km distance. This one is Gravel/Pavement/Dirt/Asphalt
- Ride Old Ridge Route Hwy (closed for 60 years)
- Aid stations
- Prize purse for top finishers 5+ FUNKR Team Competition
Mountain Bike Race
Sunday Morning. Mountain Bike Racing, Over the Hump Style, is about fun for every racer. There is a class and distance for everyone. Kids 6-11 & Juniors to Adult Veterans.
Two rules: Have fun and Be Nice!
This race is a perfect family vibe. Enthusiastic two wheeled competition for the whole family. Sounds trite? Until you visit OTH live, you haven’t lived it, and probably won’t believe it, so come visit for yourself. You’ll leave a better person.
Over the Hump Mountain Bike Race Series is designed to be a fun, relaxed event for everyone. Our race course has been designed to challenge all levels of riders, and give you a great place to experience the fun and excitement of mountain bike racing.
Race for $45 (includes festival entry)
Saturday Afternoon. This E-bike is a one size fits all…One Class, one course, one class, one age group.
- E-bike? Really? Yep. It’s an E-qualizer. While racing may not be your thing, E-bikes have gotten more people on bikes, and loving two wheels more than any other syle or model in recent history.
- Course: Approx 45 minutes and 10 miles. We’ll be running a course Up and Down, that will test the top end of the motor with a crank bending climb, and allow you to race some of the cross country course single track.
- Women, Men, and kids 12 and Up…charge your E-Bike and let’s get racing.
- Rules: Class 1, Max 750Watt, No Throttle, 20MPH Assist Limit
Kid's Race (6-8 & 9-11yrs)
Real Mountain Bike Racing for Kids.
It’s a 2-3 mile race, depending on age & class. Bring the kids for the fun.
- Entry fee: $15 per race (online or onsite)
- Ages: 4 categories either girls’ or boys’ ages 6-8 or 9-11
- Parent escorts: parents of 6-8 year olds can ride behind the group, in order to escort the child through the race (if needed, but not required). Kids 9-11 are expected to ride without parent escort
- Awards: We score each race and all classes for winners; top 3 get trophies