The Revolution is almost here!
Join us November 4, 5, & 6th
at Irvine Lake, Orange County, CA
THIS IS GLORIOUS: The bike industry has joined us to create a weekend festival of a lifetime. You roll into Irvine Lake; the music is lighting up the air, tents are popping up; you smile, take a deep breath of the crisp November air. Everyone’s here for the same reason. You’ve entered a wonderland! A knowing grin sneaks past your lips as you roll over to the expo to “steal some intimate time” with that demo bike of your fantasies…. Oh it’s ON!
DON’T LIKE LINES? REGISTER ONLINE HERE
Tip #1 Avoid the Line: Register Online
Register online before Friday, November 4
- Saturday and Sunday morning rides begin loading at 7:45am, so onsite registration from 6:00am to take off will be busy (and a little nippy)
- Enjoy your morning coffee instead of nervously waiting for the line to move before you miss your bus.
- Preregistered Riders get to reserve the rides/experiences/clinics immediately after buying tickets (Make sure you and your buddies get to camp together by selecting the rides you want).
- Spend your time searching out your demo bike, instead.
- Coming just for one day…SpeedPass line will have your ticket and wristband waiting, so you can make the most of every minute at Revolution.
- GOOD NEWS: All ticket levels: PARKING IS INCLUDED!
Tip #2 Full Weekend Ticket Holders get it all (and get it first)
RIDERS FULL ACCESS 3 DAY PASS: $125/$195 (Youth/Adult) / kids under 6 = FREE)
You get FRIDAY Early Access to the Revolution Bike Fest AND your ticket also includes
- 4 meals: Breakfast and Lunch both Saturday and Sunday & 4 DRINK TICKETS for use in the Beer Garden or Food Court
- Tent/car/family campsites (no additional cost)
- TERRAIN PARK entry (+ Ride it first)
- Early access to reserve the DEMO BIKE you want for Saturday’s Ride Lineup
(Day Pass holders wait until their Morning arrival to reserve theirs)
- First peak into the Expo Area (Bike Industry leaders, lifestyle brands and Fun Games and performances by BMX Bike Show
- Expo 3 day Pass
- REVOLUTION BIKE FEST official Premium T-shirt
- Live Concert Saturday, Featuring DRAMARAMA and friends (Friday: Bodie Rocks is live)
- Entry into any open Experience Clinic/ Ride Experience
- Terrain Park Pass & Unlimited Demo Bikes (no additional cost)
- Bus Ticket to any offsite ride location
- Saturday Ride participants are invited to SHIMANO HAPPY HOUR
- KIDS GET ACCESS TO THE KID’S FEST ZONE DURING THE DAY SATURDAY AND DUNDAY, PLUS MOVIES BOTH NIGHTS
***Sat & Sun Dinner available for purchase from food trucks or BBQ at your own at campsite.
****RV Camping is available for $90/site due to very limited availability
Tip # 3 Bikes are more fun when we ride together.
Kids 6 and under are Free. So Kid’s, Bring Your Parent!
Kids 6 & are free!
- Kid’s skills track, Coloring stations, bike decorating, scavenger hunts, glow in the dark ride snacks and more.
- Ditch the Training Wheels Party
- Balance bike practice, and “Loose the Training Wheels” clinic. We will throw those training wheels in a pile when you’re done!
- Then at night, kids settle in and enjoy a movie on our outdoor “Ride In Movie Theater” popcorn and drinks provided.
Kid’s Zone is a parent/child shared family experience, for parent/kid time for you to discover and share your family’s own passion for bikes. Kid’s Zone is focused on kids 10 & Under.